A mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions.
1. Attended The College of William & Mary for undergrad, where I majored in Biology and received my teaching certification. (Took enough credits to have a minor in chemistry and philosophy). More importantly, I found my passion for Ultimate Frisbee :-)
2. Attended The University of Virginia, where I received a Masters in Science Education.
3. Have been teaching at William Monroe High School since the 1999-2000 school year.
4. Passions: Playing soccer, volleyball, and ultimate frisbee. I also love to travel, and can't wait to introduce my new love, my son, the wonders of the world.
5. and Yes, I taught Mr. Patterson as a junior and senior.